Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pagod!! A comment I made to a good friend's blog

You're not alone, ako, for everyday that I have to wake up iron my clothes, clean my shoes, ride the tricycle, fall in line sa shuttle, walk to office, work 9 hours a day, walk to landmark, fall in line sa shuttle, sit in a tight space that's not even worth my 35 pesos, walk to my house, arrive at 9pm only to find out that i have to prepare dinner for everyone of them (so disappointing coz my brother's been home as early as 6pm), do some laundry, and iron some clothes if possible....@#%$#@%$#@%$#@%$@!!!! Pagod!!!!!

3 comments:

damien to tobit said...

I think what's driving you crazy are hearing more complaints from people who have it easier.

Red Scorpion Pinoy said...

OO nga, kakaawa sila

Anonymous said...

Di ba dapat matuto muna tayo to take care of ourselves before we take care of others?

Kung hindi mo bibigyan nang responsibilidad ang kapatid mo, you will not see them grow up to responsible and purposeful adults!